1. Data protection at a glance
The following information provides a simple overview of what happens to your personal data when you visit our website. Personal data are all data with which you can be personally identified. Detailed information on the subject of data protection can be found in our data protection declaration listed below this text.
Data collection on our website: Who is responsible for data collection on this website?
Data handling on this website is carried out by the website operator. You can find the respective contact details in the imprint of this website.
How do we collect your data?
Your data is collected when you provide it to us. This can be data that you enter in a contact form.
Other data are automatically recorded by our IT systems when you visit the website. This is mainly technical data (e.g. Internet browser, operating system or time when the page was viewed). This data is collected automatically as soon as you enter our website.
What do we use your data for?
Some of the data is collected in order to ensure that the website is error-free. Other data can be used to analyze your user behavior.
What rights do you have regarding your data?
You have the right to receive information about the origin, recipient and purpose of your stored personal data free of charge at any time. You also have the right to request the correction, blocking or deletion of this data. You can contact us at any time at the address given in the legal notice if you have any further questions about data protection. You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority.
You also have the right to request restriction of the processing of your personal data under certain circumstances. Details can be found in the data protection declaration under “Right to restrict the processing”.
Analysis tools and third-party tools
When you visit our website, your surfing behavior can be statistically evaluated. This is mainly done with cookies and so-called analysis programs. Your surfing behavior is usually analyzed anonymously; surfing behavior cannot be traced back to you.
You can object to this analysis or prevent it by not using certain tools. You can find detailed information on these tools and your options for objection in the following data protection declaration.
2. General information and mandatory information
The operators of this website take the protection of your personal data very seriously. We treat your personal data confidentially and in accordance with the statutory data protection regulations and this data protection declaration.
When you use this website, various personal data are collected. Personal data are data with which you can be personally identified. This data protection declaration explains which data we collect and what we use it for. It also explains how and for what purpose this is done.
We would like to point out that data transmission over the Internet (e.g. when communicating via e-mail) can have security gaps. A complete protection of the data against access by third parties is not possible.
Information regarding the responsible entity
The responsible entity for data processing on this website is:
Phone: +49(0)162 20 831 82
The responsible entity is the natural or legal person who, alone or jointly with others, decides on the purposes and means of processing personal data (e.g. names, email addresses, etc.).
Revocation of your consent to data processing
Many data processing operations are only possible with your explicit consent. You can revoke your consent at any time. An informal e-mail to us is sufficient. The legality of the data processing carried out before the revocation remains unaffected by the revocation.
Right to object to the collection of data in special cases and to direct advertising (Art. 21 DSGVO / GDPR)
If the data processing takes place based on Article 6 Paragraph 1 lit. e or f GDPR (DSGVO), you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data at any time for reasons that arise from your particular situation; this also applies to profiling based on these provisions. The respective legal basis on which processing is based can be found in this data protection declaration.
If you object, we will no longer process your personal data, unless we can prove compelling legitimate reasons for the processing that outweigh your interests, rights and freedom or the processing serves to assert, exercise or defend legal claims (Objection according to Art. 21 Para. 1 GDPR).
If your personal data are processed in order to operate direct mail, you have the right to object at any time to the processing of your personal data for the purpose of such advertising; this also applies to profiling insofar as it is associated with such direct advertising. If you object, your personal data will then no longer be used for direct marketing purposes (objection according to Art. 21 Paragraph 2 GDPR).
Right of appeal to the competent supervisory authority
In the event of violations of the GDPR, the data subjects have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, particularly in the member state of their habitual residence, their place of work or the place of the alleged violation. The right of appeal exists without prejudice to other administrative or judicial remedies.
Right to data portability
You have the right to have data that we process automatically based on your consent or in fulfillment of a contract handed over to you or to a third party in a common, machine-readable format. If you request the direct transfer of the data to another person responsible, this will only be done if it is technically feasible.
SSL or TLS encryption
For security reasons and protection of confidential data transfer, such as orders or requests that you send to us as page operators, SSL or TLS encryption is used by this site. You recognize an encrypted connection when the browser address bar of “http: //” changes to “https: //”and the lock icon appears in your browser line.
If SSL or TLS encryption is enabled, the data you transmit to us cannot be read by third parties.
Information, blocking, deletion and correction
Within the framework of the applicable statutory provisions, you have the right to receive free information on your stored personal data, their origin and recipient and the purpose of data processing and, if necessary, a right to correction, blocking or deletion of this data. For further questions about personal data, you can contact us at any time under the address mentioned in the imprint.
Right to restriction of processing
You have the right to demand the limitation of processing your personal data. For this you can contact us at any time under the given address in the imprint. The right to restrict processing applies in the following cases:
- If you deny the correctness of your personal data stored with us, we usually need time to check this. For the duration of this examination, you have the right to demand the limitation of processing your personal data.
- If the processing of your personal data happened / happens unlawfully, you can request the restriction of the data processing instead of the deletion.
- If we no longer need your personal data, but you need it to exercise, defend or assert legal claims, you have the right to request that the processing of your personal data be restricted instead of being deleted.
- If you have lodged an objection in accordance with Art. 21 Paragraph 1 GDPR, your interests and ours must be weighed up. If it is not yet clear whose interests prevail, you have the right to request that the processing of your personal data be restricted.
If you have restricted the processing of your personal data, this data – apart from its storage – may only be handled with your consent or for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims or for the protection of the rights of another natural or legal person or for reasons of important public interest processed by the European Union or a member state.
3. Data collection on our website
Some of the internet pages use so-called cookies. Cookies do not damage your computer and do not contain viruses. Cookies serve to make our offer more user-friendly, more effective and safer. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer and saved by your browser.
Most of the cookies we use are so-called “session cookies”. They are automatically deleted after your visit. Other cookies remain stored on your device until you delete them. These cookies enable us to recognize your browser the next time you visit.
You can set your browser so that you are informed about the setting of cookies and only allow cookies in individual cases, exclude the acceptance of cookies for certain cases or in general, and activate the automatic deletion of cookies when you close the browser. If cookies are deactivated, the functionality of this website may be restricted.
Cookies that are necessary to carry out the electronic communication process or to provide certain functions you require (e.g. shopping cart function) are stored according to Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f GDPR. The website operator has a legitimate interest in the storage of cookies for the technically error-free and optimized provision of its services. If other cookies (e.g. cookies for analyzing your surfing behavior) are stored, these will be treated separately in this data protection declaration.
Server log files
The provider of the pages automatically collects and stores information in so-called server log files, which your browser automatically transmits to us. These are:
- browser type and browser version
- the operating system used
- Referrer URL
- host name of the accessing computer
- time of the server request
- IP address
This data will not be merged with other data sources.
This data is recorded based on Art. 6 Paragraph 1 lit. f GDPR. The website operator has a legitimate interest in the technically error-free presentation and optimization of his website – the server log files must be captured for this.
Inquiries by email, phone or fax
If you contact us by e-mail, telephone or fax, your inquiry, including all personal data derived from it (name, request), will be stored and processed by us for the purpose of attending to your request. We do not pass on this data without your consent.
This data is processed based on Article 6 (1) (b) GDPR, provided that your request is related to the fulfillment of a contract or is necessary to carry out pre-contractual measures. In all other cases, the processing is based on your consent (Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. a GDPR) and / or on our legitimate interests (Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f GDPR), as we have a legitimate interest in the effective handling of the inquiries sent to us.
The data you send to us via contact inquiry will remain with us until you request us to delete it, revoke your consent to storage or the purpose for data storage no longer applies (e.g. after your request has been carried out). Mandatory statutory provisions – particularly statutory retention periods – remain unaffected.
4. Plugins and Tools
Google Web Fonts
This page uses so-called web fonts, which are provided by Google, for the uniform display of fonts. When you call up a page, your browser loads the required web fonts into your browser cache in order to display texts and fonts correctly.
For this purpose, the browser you are using must connect to the Google servers. This gives Google knowledge that our website has been accessed via your IP address. The use of Google Web Fonts takes place in the interest of a uniform and appealing presentation of our online offers. This demonstrates a legitimate interest in terms of Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f GDPR.
If your browser does not support web fonts, a standard font will be used by your computer.
Further information on Google Web Fonts can be found at https://developers.google.com/fonts/faq and in Google’s data protection declaration: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=de.
- We use Google Analytics, a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. (1600 Amphitheater Parkway Mountain View, CA 94043, USA; “Google”) for our website to analyze and statistically evaluate the use of our website (web analysis).Web analysis is the collection, consolidation and evaluation of data on the behavior of visitors to Internet pages. Google Analytics collects, inter alia, data about the website from which a data subject has accessed a website (the so-called referrer), which subpages of the website have been accessed or how often and for how long a subpage has been viewed. The web analysis is used by us to optimize our website and, if necessary, for the cost-benefit analysis of internet advertising. This enables us to tailor our website to your needs.
The use does not include the “Universal Analytics” operating mode (and thus neither a cross-device tracking of user activities).
- Google Analytics uses so-called “cookies”, text files that are stored on the user’s terminal device and that enable an analysis of the user’s use of the website.The information generated by the cookie about the use of our website by the user such as browser type / version, operating system used, referrer URL (the previously visited page), host name of the accessing computer (IP address), time of the server request are usually transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there. If IP anonymization is activated on our website, the IP address of the user will be shortened beforehand by Google within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases, the full IP address will be transmitted to a Google server in the USA and shortened there
- The IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other Google data.
- Under no circumstances will the IP address of the analyzed user be associated with other data relating to the user. Our website uses Google Analytics with the extension “_anonymizeIp()”. This guarantees the masking of the user’s IP address so that all data is collected anonymously. The full IP address will only be transmitted to a Google server in the USA and shortened there in exceptional cases. If there is any personal reference to the data collected about the user, this will be excluded at once and the personal data will be deleted immediately.
- Further information on data protection for the Google Analytics web analysis service can be found atgoogle.com/analytics/answer/6004245 from the third-party provider.
- We store user and event data in the Google Analytics application for 26 months. This data will then be deleted.
- The legal basis for collecting this analysis data is Art. 6 Paragraph 1
Clause 1 f GDPR (legitimate interest of the person responsible). Our overriding legitimate interest is to be able to use the usage analysis to determine the range of our website in order to optimize it.
- Possibilities of objection
The user can prevent Google from collecting the data generated by the cookie and relating to his use of our website (including his IP address) and from processing this data by Google by using the browser plug-in available under the following link (browser add-on) for download and installation: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de.
As an alternative to the browser add-on, especially for browsers on mobile devices, the user can also prevent Google Analytics from collecting data by clicking on Deactivate Google Analytics. We then set an opt-out cookie on the user’s device, which prevents future collection of his data when visiting our website. The opt-out cookie is only valid in this browser and only for our website and is stored on the user’s device. If the user deletes this cookie in this browser, he must set the opt-out cookie again.